Green Cuisine Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then you may not shop on the Green Cuisine Trade Direct website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions without notice. Please check periodically for any such changes.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to all orders placed by customers (“Customers”) with Green Cuisine Food Products Ltd ( “the Company”) based on the product list and associated prices advertised on its Trade Direct web site
- Payment in full is required before an order is dispatched, unless agreed otherwise by the Company
- Risk in the goods despatched shall pass to the Customer when they are delivered to his designated delivery address, or to another agreed location
- The Company will endeavour to dispatch all fully paid orders within 3 working days of receipt of payment ,but offers no guarantee that this will always be possible.
- The Company will dispatch all orders by courier on a 2-day service or better, but is unable to guarantee that the order will be delivered within 2 days of dispatch. Orders not delivered within 14 days will be considered lost, and will be replaced free of charge or the cash value refunded within 2 working days.
- The value of any goods ordered but not dispatched will be refunded to the Customer. This will be by the same payment process as the Customer paid for the goods, and will be within 2 working days of the dispatch.
- Goods damaged in transit. Details of any damage, including photos if possible, should be reported to the Company within 7 working days of receipt of the order.
- Details as to the non-compliance of the quality of a product to its product specification should be reported to the Company at the earliest possible time.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions affect the statuary rights of the Customer.